New build is having an issue and I can't seem to troubleshoot it

Appreciate it, thanks guys. I'll check out these amps. They are having me send it back and they are paying for the shipping but I think I would rather just ask for a refund. Quite disappointed with them.

Last edited:
Appreciate it, thanks guys. I'll check out these amps. They are having me send it back and they are paying for the shipping but I think I would rather just ask for a refund. Quite disappointed with them.
Good deal on that man!! Get a refund and get a different brand made amplifier man. Try get one now on Black Friday Sales or Xmas sales coming up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
https://www.youtube.com/@therealmatty_s/videos
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
Currently Audison amps 500.1 and 4.300 with kappa 90csx 6x9 component set. Pair of morel 6.5 rear and a single 10” alpine type R.

About this thread

LucaBrasiMN

CarAudio.com Recruit
LucaBrasiMN
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from