New Build: Eight 12" Funky Pups

why not make the build thread when you actually receive the woofers then?
Hey ****, I didn't make you read this thread, if you don't like the way I do things, you can GTFO.

Hey ****, I didn't make you read this thread, if you don't like the way I do things, you can GTFO.
you started with the name calling, dumbass. go douche the sand out of your vag //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Are yall ****ing serious? There is a 4 page thread about some **** of this caliber. I could go to walmart and buy some roadgears and get better results or better yet buy some duals lol. yall are a trip

Are yall ****ing serious? There is a 4 page thread about some **** of this caliber. I could go to walmart and buy some roadgears and get better results or better yet buy some duals lol. yall are a trip
do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Pfffft. You wish. Those Roadgears will never EVER get you the instant win like Pups do. This is about building the best wall ever.

Funky pups are the only subs in the world banned from competition due to being too loud.

I still call ********. There is no way those are good. It looks like and old boss with a sticker on it.
SOunds like you need to buy a pair and witness the Awesomeness yourself.

Dude, this is the same place that put you on to Sundown, AQ, AA, FI, PG RSD's, KnuKonceptz.com, Mechman, Etc. Too many people are saying that Funky Pup subs are the **** for them not to be.

ok its common sense, look at how the rd, fi, aq, re, dd are made and then look at this little pos and tell me it will do the same as all the above you are a joke. My amp will blow the cones of those through my back glass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.