new and need your guys in put

Participant count
  • Participant list

jgaudio69

Hello all. just need to know what you guys might think of this set up. its all going in behind the 3rd row seat of a 99 dodge durango.

amp. sound stream rubicon 1.2500

sub- american bass hd 15 dont know if it is a d1 or d2

box- 3 cuft 1/2 face slot port to 37hz

wire- 0ga 1 run on stock system

I have tried to find a set up like this but seems not to many people like to run a one sub set up but one guy with it in a buick that looks the sub is going to fall out of the box.

need more info dont bash on me just ask lol

Well for a noob you pretty much got it all figured out haha seems like a good deal to me. I prefer single sub setups cause I think it's more impressive to run a single beefy sub than a couple mediocre ones. Only advice I would give you is keep the amp low on that HD cause the suspension needs some time to loosen up. Haven't used one of those subs though 3 cubes seems a bit small, it may prefer 3.5 if you can fit it.

You'll probably have electrical issues if you only do the big 3. Should definitely throw in another battery at least. No point in having that much power if your car can't support it.

If the sub is D2 you can wire it to 4 ohms to start off, that should be around 1000w I think and 4 ohms is pretty efficient. Once you get your ish in rewire down to 1 ohm and turn up the gain to around 2000-2500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.