New Amplifier Comapany Resistance Audio

Every time you post on someones thread its about yourself. No one cares. GTFO here with your alpine setup lmao.
I'm just constantly amused at how kick a s s my Alpine+PHD system sounds when I think of all the naysayers of caraudio denizens telling me my system would be a failure and yet it sounds so good and is not even finished yet! I might be satisfied with one 6x9 disconnected and basic passive EQ! I can't imagine yet the improvement going full active will do for me! Plus it will be a LOT more fun to play with!

John Kuthe...

I'm just constantly amused at how kick a s s my Alpine+PHD system sounds when I think of all the naysayers of caraudio denizens telling me my system would be a failure and yet it sounds so good and is not even finished yet! I might be satisfied with one 6x9 disconnected and basic passive EQ! I can't imagine yet the improvement going full active will do for me! Plus it will be a LOT more fun to play with!
John Kuthe...

There you go again... Going on about yourself in someone else's thread..

Honestly. The input section looks good what outputs are you using? Most people around are strong enought in the field to know everything from the input capacitance to the type of power supply transistors and iftghey are decent etc...

John Kuthe...
A quarter pounder from McDonalds is fine dining to a homeless person.

Honestly. The input section looks good what outputs are you using? Most people around are strong enought in the field to know everything from the input capacitance to the type of power supply transistors and iftghey are decent etc...
Your spelling is getting worse...WTF did you just try to say? I would be curious to see it dynoed.

Crackers are real good untill you had steak huh.. Lol
Lol, yep. John needs a little steak in his life.

A quarter pounder from McDonalds is fine dining to a homeless person.
I had that argument with Tom who lived across the street when I was a kid growing up. He said a McDonald's hamburger was the best food in the world and I said lobster was. I have always had lobster tastes in most things, food, s e x, my entertainment, etc. So I know what good reproduced music sounds like! I was even listening to the CD portion of the test CD I'm still waiting on on Baby II's system! TODAY! Wow what great system test music! Each song testing some specific sound reproduction accuracies! How do I know that? Because I know good sound reproduction! And now I HAVE IT!!!:)

John Kuthe...

You guys need to check out these new amps! I was lucky enough to get my hands on their 1000.1D for testing purposes, and so far I'm loving it. The website is http://www.resistanceaudio.com.
So are these made in China or Korea?

Low overhead brand-name on cookie cutter Korean/Chinese products is pretty much the business model for most of the industry these days.

Do let this guy know the specs look all wrong on the 1000W model on his site.

I had that argument with Tom who lived across the street when I was a kid growing up. He said a McDonald's hamburger was the best food in the world and I said lobster was. I have always had lobster tastes in most things, food, s e x, my entertainment, etc. So I know what good reproduced music sounds like! I was even listening to the CD portion of the test CD I'm still waiting on on Baby II's system! TODAY! Wow what great system test music! Each song testing some specific sound reproduction accuracies! How do I know that? Because I know good sound reproduction! And now I HAVE IT!!!:)
John Kuthe...
If it's the disk I told you about. You know what it's testing because it tells you.

Tymoto21, the biggest differences that I've come across so far are 1. The amp really makes the power it is rated for (and then some). 2. The amp makes more power at higher impedances then most in it's class. So if you have a higher box rise, you will still get good power from this amp. 3. The x-over that's built into the amp is really good. 4. The amps have the ability to link as well. I have been riding around with one in my car, and it takes a beating. They are very durable, and backed by Amazon with a 30 day money back guarantee.

If it's the disk I told you about. You know what it's testing because it tells you.
It is, and I can hear what it's testing for most times, that's how I know it's good for testing a system! But the MP3 I pinched off Youtube has only the musical selections but none of the testing stuff. And my system handled all songs with minor adjustments for some to not get into clipping or the 5.25 drivers excursing too far. And I was just out back listening to it, and I have GOT to get any low bass off the 5.25" drivers! I wanna roll off sharply about 200Hz and let the 6x9s pick up for them any lower bass. Plus right now the low bass going to the 5.25" are making the driver's side at least excurse so far it hits the plastic cover. I'm gonna cut out holes in the plastic cover then put these cool speaker grills. I'm gonna put this grill on the plastic cover so it's as far from the 5.25 driver as possible and it adds almost 3/4 inch additional clearance! So I will be able to destroy my beautiful PHD drivers! Ouch! ;-) They really DO sound amazing! Beautiful front stage!

15780898_1242402715820206_9039882762742099297_n.jpg

They are made by Alexander the guy who posted about his custom speaker grills. I'm buying some. They are hella expensive hat with shipping from Russia! Just below $100 range but hey! They will work, they look cool and I have the money!

John Kuthe...

Holyfawk...nobody cares about your stupid system. You gotta say it sounds awesome in every single thread?? Dam man get a life.

Talk about derailing the OP's thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.