B2 m1s

Participant count
  • Participant list

Face of Fear
10+ year member

The Beard
Iowa
Anyone ran these at .5 ohm or lower? I'm considering one, but starting impedance will be .5 ohm for my setup. Planning 4 hdc3 12s on 1 m1s then a 2nd end of this coming summer hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ran these at .5 ohm or lower? I'm considering one, but starting impedance will be .5 ohm for my setup. Planning 4 hdc3 12s on 1 m1s then a 2nd end of this coming summer hopefully.

I can tell you anything you need to know about this amp. I've had 3 already. And have one now

Are they safe at .5 ohm before rise? I figure I'm gonna get some decently heavy rise from 4 12s, but want to be careful.

And how are they on electrical? Power hungry?

Are they safe at .5 ohm before rise? I figure I'm gonna get some decently heavy rise from 4 12s, but want to be careful.
And how are they on electrical? Power hungry?

They will run at .5 all day with a good electrical. Not very power hungry. Pretty efficient I love mine. I had a m1ur as well but sold it to get a tfhe9.0 which is stronger but still got my m1s The thing I like the best about the b2 amps is how cool they run. Even at .5

I have a budget I need to keep so unless they can be had decently cheap new I'm gonna end up going used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Face of Fear

10+ year member
The Beard
Face of Fear
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date