New Amplifier Comapany Resistance Audio

Tymoto21, the biggest differences that I've come across so far are 1. The amp really makes the power it is rated for (and then some). 2. The amp makes more power at higher impedances then most in it's class. So if you have a higher box rise, you will still get good power from this amp. 3. The x-over that's built into the amp is really good. 4. The amps have the ability to link as well. I have been riding around with one in my car, and it takes a beating. They are very durable, and backed by Amazon with a 30 day money back guarantee.
What are the numbers on the amp? Actual clamp/test results. It's a 1k amp. Realistically it's another bottom of the barrel 1k amp. What makes you qualified to them to test the amp? If you don't have the equipment to actually test and clamp, meter or have an sq setup to let it shine.... What tests are you doing? You can tell us it works? Neat it's 1k. What about this amp makes it better than the more powerful amps at the same price point? I would like some objective information.

1) what is it making? Then some is not an output number

2) what power does it make at 4 ohms? I have a jl and a phoenix gold that do over 1k at 4 ohms+ how is this better?

3) what makes the crossover good?

4) who gives a fawk about 30 days? What is the warranty and does the company have the backing to live up to warranty claims that arise?

Get me a deal on 2. I'll strap them and let you know how they go head to head against other amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.