New Amplifier Comapany Resistance Audio

Specs of the amp are retarded. There are two different. 2Ohm 14.4v 1%thd ratings 1x700 and 1x1000 i would assume its 1000w at 1ohm but the discription says fully 2ohm stable not 1ohm. It also is and claims to be a mono amp but refers to up to 6ch. Alibaba special. Atleast have some knowledge of your product. Tech support may also take up to 2 days to get a response, no thanks

Not at all! I wish I was though. I have been around for a long time, and have had my hands on a lot of amps. They need someone to test it, and I accepted. I love to do these kinds of things.

You guys need to check out these new amps! I was lucky enough to get my hands on their 1000.1D for testing purposes, and so far I'm loving it. The website is http://www.resistanceaudio.com.
Never mind the denizens of Caraudio.com, they are spoiled brats who think they know everything! I looked at ResistanceAudio.com and they write some good words there. Seems like they want to transcend the BS! Me too! I'll never build a bass monster but good to see apparently others are as well sick of the BS!! Thank you!

Just took Baby II in for her first bath to Final Touch auto detailing and got her my first $32 car wash! Well worth it too, I didn't even get my hands dirty!

OB Caraudio stuff: I'm LOVING my install in Baby II! Got my first admire IRL from Jay the manager/owner of the Final Touch! Jay who said he used to do auto audio installs (hasn't everyone?) said my installer guy did good work and he asked for and I gave him my installer guy's contact info!

John Kuthe...

Never mind the denizens of Caraudio.com, they are spoiled brats who think they know everything! I looked at ResistanceAudio.com and they write some good words there. Seems like they want to transcend the BS! Me too! I'll never build a bass monster but good to see apparently others are as well sick of the BS!! Thank you!
Just took Baby II in for her first bath to Final Touch auto detailing and got her my first $32 car wash! Well worth it too, I didn't even get my hands dirty!

OB Caraudio stuff: I'm LOVING my install in Baby II! Got my first admire IRL from Jay the manager/owner of the Final Touch! Jay who said he used to do auto audio installs (hasn't everyone?) said my installer guy did good work and he asked for and I gave him my installer guy's contact info!

John Kuthe...
No one gives a fuck... Fucking 2016er...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.