Northeast Region NESPL @ Sanford Sound

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
New England SPL will be back at Sanford again for another 3 shows this season. 1st one is coming up Sunday June 5th. Registration begins at 11am, entry is $20 per format, add Slammin Bass for $10.

At the June 5th show only, ANYONE that attends and competes in the Aftershock show the night before will have their registration fee cut to $10, instead of $20.

Events take place at:

Sanford Sound

1458 Main St

Sanford Maine

The dates for this season are:

June 5th

July 31st (Bikini Show)

August 21st

Make sure to check us out on FaceBook too, and rsvp to these events.

New England SPL - FaceBook

sweet sounds good. realllly hoping to get to 150 sometime this year.... been working on sealing all week. hope the turnout grows a littlebit. people need to man up and make the longer drives...i gotta travel at least 2hrs per show.........

sweet sounds good. realllly hoping to get to 150 sometime this year.... been working on sealing all week. hope the turnout grows a littlebit. people need to man up and make the longer drives...i gotta travel at least 2hrs per show.........

lol, my 1st season of competing I used to drive 2+ hours to compete each time. Having a show an hour away was rare. There are a decent handful of competitors now that drive an hour or two so they can hit each show, but most Amateurs don't do more than an hour away.

what time is it starting Steverino? As long as it doesnt rain I'll be there. I am having some issues with my deck though, not a happy camper. That Kinetik also shiat the bed too :-\ ooooooh well.

edit - i have some new toys coming but they wont be in until next tuesday, aah well! Going to be bringing a relative nooblet with me with a 2500d and two L7's in his trans am. Hopefully meet up with some other cats as well - Solo X 18 and two Rubi 2500d's? Ohhhh yeah.

not to be off topic...but how long is registration going until on saturday in epping? it says 6pm and i dont leave work till 4 so wuld be there at like 7 i wanna try to make both shows

nah these c&d tech's I have (4 of them) seem pretty decent, I'll roll with them for the time being. I am pretty positive that I arced the living dog shizm out of my kinetik because i couldnt bend the hood prop well enough to clear the battery terminal, and the buffer material I used got eroded out due to rubbing by the battery and the positive terminal actually was a bit melted. I am surprised more bad stuff didnt come out of that. Live and learn.

Amateur 1

---------

1. 141.3 Scott Hamel

2. 139.1 Ward Fogarty

Stock 1

-------

1. 137.7 Greg Conant

Stock 2

-------

1. 143.4 Timothy Clarke

2. 143.3 Mike Mattison

Stock 3

-------

1. 144.6 Zak Marcotte

Super Stock 1

-------------

1. 156.1 Keith Fafard

2. 147.9 Josh Iverson

Super Stock 2

-------------

1. 160.0 Mike Gladu

2. 152.0 Derek Mcgregor

Super Stock - No Wall

---------------------

1. 149.3 Jon Amirault

2. 148.4 Jason Lamonica

3. 141.5 Brian Love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slammin Bass 1

--------------

1. 136.1 Timothy Clarke

Slammin Bass 2

--------------

1. 143.2 Ryan Baker

2. 142.0 Jason Lamonica

Slammin Bass 3

--------------

1. 145.9 Josh Iverson

2. 145.3 Derek Mcgregor

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sound N Style - Novice

----------------------

1. 257.5 Points - Tim Clarke

2. 248.0 Points - Brian Love

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.