Central Region OKC G2G August 6th, 2011

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

jowens500
10+ year member

"A boom box is not a toy"
Okc, OK
Okay boys and girls, it's that time again. For those of you who made it to the last one we held already know what's in store. Here are the details.

Date: Saturday, August 6th

Time: All Day

There will be a TL on hand for loud junkies and at least an AudioControl RTA for use as well. I'll post up more info as it becomes available about food/drinks and any giveaway/raffle stuff.

Okay boys and girls, it's that time again. For those of you who made it to the last one we held already know what's in store. Here are the details.
Date: Saturday, August 6th

Time: All Day

There will be a TL on hand for loud junkies and at least an AudioControl RTA for use as well. I'll post up more info as it becomes available about food/drinks and any giveaway/raffle stuff.
Ill bring my TL too..

Nice, nothing like a little overkill at non competitive G2G! So let it be noted that 2 TL's will be on hand.

we got plenty of parking and plenty of room for anyone that wants to come hang out and shoot the sh$! their will be all typys of people so if youhave question bring them sq or spl related their will be a ton of knowlage here so show up and have fun and non audio related you are welcome as well just come out and have fun

yup guys and gals lets make this big i heard that thier was some one trying to get some of the kicker cars at the show as well and im going to talk to a few people and see if we cant get some product here so we can have some give aways

yup guys and gals lets make this big i heard that thier was some one trying to get some of the kicker cars at the show as well and im going to talk to a few people and see if we cant get some product here so we can have some give aways
kicker cars??? does that mean their loud... or can we bend them over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif

lol well would be cool to see some cars here

i just emailed kinetic and lets see what happens their maybe they will hook up the show with a batt we need to hit up second skin also

lol well would be cool to see some cars here
i just emailed kinetic and lets see what happens their maybe they will hook up the show with a batt we need to hit up second skin also
xs... ill email nathan tomorrow.. couldnt hurt

ok i heard back from kinetic today they are going to mail out godie bags and something i also have a suppler in dallas that said they was going to see what they was going to do to help out also getting things set up for a guy to come out and bbq some stuff also sent an email out to a local car club to see if they would bring their hot rods out for some fun so sounds like the ball is rolling good every one is welcome to come out and please do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jowens500

10+ year member
"A boom box is not a toy"
jowens500
Okc, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date