Northeast Region NESPL @ Sanford Sound, 8-15

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
New England SPL will be back at Sanford Sound for more SPL in Maine. On Sunday August 15th we'll be hitting the Best Car Audio store in Maine for more LOUD SPL.

Registration begins at 11am, show ends around 4pm.

We'll be running both SPL and Slammin Bass formats at this show. Registration fee's will be the standard $20 per format, $30 for both.

We'll have trophies, plaques and medals in both formats.

Come on out, it's just over the Maine state line.

Sanford Sound

1458 Main St

Sanford Maine 04073

GF's birthday...she'd definitely have my balls if I even mentioned this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Small turnout today, but still a good show. There was a tv crew there filming for a new show in Maine, Extreme Maine. They were doing vids of Mike Travassos explorer doing hairtricks, and Derek McGregors car pounding away. I saw them filming a few of the rookies too. Nice to see Rooney out in the lanes again too.

Small turnout today, but still a good show. There was a tv crew there filming for a new show in Maine, Extreme Maine. They were doing vids of Mike Travassos explorer doing hairtricks, and Derek McGregors car pounding away. I saw them filming a few of the rookies too. Nice to see Rooney out in the lanes again too.
sounds like a good show sorry i missed it who has vids of what i missed,iam glad roo had a good time and the explorer made it tv //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.