Needing replacement 6.5's. Need suggestions/ direction.

These have been my fall backs since I decided I was changing. As well as replacing my 8s with the 8mr600's. Specs are impressive price is not bad and they look to be of very good quality built drivers. But never hurts to check every corner. The B2 Audio mids are praised highly and are equally impressive. Non neo is not a must but gives reason for the cheaper price. Waiting on info about the evil to see if its a viable option.
No driver can be praise in spl installs to sound good. 99% of people are ******* clueless as to what sounds good. Anyone useing a 6.5 off axis up to 4khz doesnt give a **** about sq..

I've used a few different sizes of these mostly in home PA speakers but they are very good.
FaitalPRO 6FE200 6" Professional Midrange Speaker 4 Ohm
I was just looking at this exact driver! I was about to pull the trigger on a set of Hertz SV 165.1 6.5" drivers when I came across the Faital Pro 6FE200 4 ohm at half the price... With similar specs, I now have no idea which to get?? I was reading this thread cause I think I'm after the same style drivers as the OP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.