What would you do if you had my car?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
Now that my sub is in and thumping. I'm thinking about my speakers. I know I already made a thread about budget speakers, but this thread is all out. I have an 04 Pontiac Bonneville SLE. If it was you, what speakers and amp would you put in? Just looking for some ideas to start thinking.

Now that my sub is in and thumping. I'm thinking about my speakers. I know I already made a thread about budget speakers, but this thread is all out. I have an 04 Pontiac Bonneville SLE. If it was you, what speakers and amp would you put in? Just looking for some ideas to start thinking.
Gotta start with a budget

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I cant without a budget. Speakers run from $50 to $100000. Give me SOME idea of your price range.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
I'd love to stay under 600 if possible. But the point of this thread was more to get some ideas of what you guys would do if it was all up to you.

NVX copies pretty much everything they offer but they copy good stuff and don't charge much for it
Yeah their price range is great. I remember looking at the vcw series when I was looking at subs. (I went sundown and am glad I did)

Figuring you have a monoblock amp for your sub, I'd recommend (for your budget) a Zapco ST-4X P 4-channel amp. You can currently get one for about $220 on Amazon, sold by SoundsGreatUSA. SoundsGreatUSA IS an authorized online dealer for Zapco and anytime you can buy from an authorized dealer, that's all the better.

For the speakers, I'd get the Morel Tempo Ultra 602 two-way component speakers. I have these in my car and they are the best investment of my car audio system. They are quite excellent speakers. The bass is deep (for a 6.5" driver) and punchy the the highs are so silky smooth that you can listen for hours (even at high volume) and not get ear fatigue. You can get these for under $250 on Ebay, brand new in box.

Figuring you have a monoblock amp for your sub, I'd recommend (for your budget) a Zapco ST-4X P 4-channel amp. You can currently get one for about $220 on Amazon, sold by SoundsGreatUSA. SoundsGreatUSA IS an authorized online dealer for Zapco and anytime you can buy from an authorized dealer, that's all the better.
For the speakers, I'd get the Morel Tempo Ultra 602 two-way component speakers. I have these in my car and they are the best investment of my car audio system. They are quite excellent speakers. The bass is deep (for a 6.5" driver) and punchy the the highs are so silky smooth that you can listen for hours (even at high volume) and not get ear fatigue. You can get these for under $250 on Ebay, brand new in box.
That sounds great!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.