Needing 15" Soundsteam XXX box specs..maybe builder?

Participant count
  • Participant list

gomerrpyle
10+ year member

As the title states im looking to get a single 15" Soundstream XXX sub...the site has no information pertaining to the box specs except that its best used in a vented box.

therein lies my dilema, 350$ apparently at customsounds *the only decent audio store near me* and thats just insane. anyone IN or around the Belleville Illinois *20min from downtown STL* that can make a box or knows the specs?

this is for down the road FYI...wont be getting the sub for another month or two

forgot to add, this is for a 2005 chevy cavalier..so space is somewhat minimal but not drastic. the trunk is actually quite decent

Hey man, I'm in Aviston //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Can definitely build it for you.... sent you a PM!

IonSQL i hear comes highly referred...anyone else in ILLINOIS dealt with this monstrosity of a box builder before? =)

regardless, his work is flawless so ive heard...seems my box issue may be solved if i can get this flippin 15" to fit

That is a VERY BEASTLY sub. I just hope you have someone helping you with the install when you get around to things. It is incredibly heavy sub, and you will need help installing it.

i am superman /flex, i can do anything /flex

lol, definitly going to have everything custom installed if i cant get ION to do it all /snicker..

yea this install is seeming beastly but god i hope it works out =)

such nice people on the forums just make things so much easier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.