need wiring help

Participant count
  • Participant list

lotusninja420

So I'm fairly new to car audio and I have 2 pioneer ts-w28c that are SVC 4 ohm and 2 cerwin vega vega104.2's that are DVC hooked to a phenoix gold xs2500 and I'm wondering what's the best way to wire them all? They work how I have them but I want the best out of my system thanks for the helpbtw the cerwin Vega's are 500 peak 250 RMS and the pioneers are 400 max 200 RMS and if it makes any difference the pioneers are in a closed box and the Vega's are ported

I haven't heard any cancellation issues yet and I'm going to upgrade from the pioneers as soon as I can find a buyer for them I just want to make sure I'm doing it right until then

I'm looking at the $40 that it costs not max wattage I'm pretty sure its a newer pioneer not sure what model though but at $40 I can't complain too much and thanks I'll sell it all now that's helpful seeing as I'm rolling around in money right now

I haven't heard any cancellation issues yet and I'm going to upgrade from the pioneers as soon as I can find a buyer for them I just want to make sure I'm doing it right until then
how much you looking to get for the pioneers?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.