SOLD Need Tweeters or Components

Participant count
  • Participant list

nosaj070
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago, IL
Hey, i'm looking for a new set of tweeters. They must be 1 inch and they must be silk-dome or a similar type (No metal tweets). I will also take a whole component set if its under 100 bucks, if just tweets I don't want to spend more than 70. If they are really nice i'm willing to spend more. Components must be 6.5 inch. Thanks.

Eh too bad you didn't post that about 2 hours ago, Just bought some alpine type-x's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif oh well. Thanks though guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I did an adire koda 8 for now but I'm considering swapping it to a Dayton ho 10. More cone area for more midbass. But I might not need to. I might...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
Very nice to hear you found what you needed to get your audio system/ect. up to your needs. we appreciate the information provided in this thread...

About this thread

nosaj070

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
nosaj070
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date