SOLD need to sale this stuff

audiobahn
10+ year member

mn
ok this is my frist time doing this so bear with me. ok i got some nice stuff for sale i got a ma audio bandpass box 3 sub setup 3000 watts rms its a nice setup its got neon light's inside it look's cool as hell that cost me 600 sale for 400 its like 2month's old and it hits hard.

ok i got a nice amp for sale its a ma audio mono block 1250 watts rms its .5 ohm stable high current dual cooling fan's has line out 24db active slope crossover 18 db variable frequency bass boost variable phase shift vu meters protection status indicator. double sided circuit board the amp is all chrome it cost me 700 sale for 400 the amp is like 4 month's old but it rock's and work's good

ok now i got a panasonic cd player for sale its a nice deck its got 3d dot matrix display detachable fold down face 4.5 volt perout's front/rear/subwoofer its got all kind of stuff to play arond with its a fun deck ohh i has a wireless remote the cost me 330 sale for 250 and that is like 4 or 5 month's old

i also have a cross over for sale its not much but boy i make's your sub's hit hard that cost me 40 sale for 20

i also have two old school kicker's for sale they are the kicker impulse's they are 300watts rms a sub they hit hard in small cars i have them in a seald rt box and they sound good in that the setup cost me 350 sale for 180

thank you for takeing the time to read this if you have any question's e-mail me thank you

hey mike sullivan i can't sale this stuff that cheap its good **** man the sub's are woth that and the amp is woth 700 but im saleing that at 400 so i can sale it fast so and the deck was 330 new all i want for it is 250 and that's a good deal this stuff is only 4to5 month's old and it all look's and sound's new yet so get me back and let me now maybe we can work something out later dude

hey jeremy jl fan what's up no im sorry i dont but i do have kicker sub's for sale in sealed box 150 if you want more info go to need to sale this stuff ok later dude

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.