need to be impressed

Umar El-Amin
10+ year member

i know a million people asked this question but i really need a direct answer.i have two 12"audiobahn aw1200q subs in a ported box...they **** ass.... i have a a2200hc audiobahn amp(1600rms) im gettin rid of the subs. im lookin for some serious bass.. was thinkin about gettin one 12"W7or even W6v2[but not sure] but im goin by ur words. i want a sub that will really impress me for a good price. but so far im THINKIN the 12"W7 is my best bet.

please help.

i know a million people asked this question but i really need a direct answer.i have two 12"audiobahn aw1200q subs in a ported box...they **** ass.... i have a a2200hc audiobahn amp(1600rms) im gettin rid of the subs. im lookin for some serious bass.. was thinkin about gettin one 12"W7or even W6v2[but not sure] but im goin by ur words. i want a sub that will really impress me for a good price. but so far im THINKIN the 12"W7 is my best bet.
please help.

What do you mean by impress. If you have those 12's ported correctly they should get fairly loud, if your talking about clarity, then you'd probably be better off checking into something else. You can do a search on SQ and I'm sure you'll come up with a nice list of subs that not only produce crystal clear lows, but also put out a fair amount of SPL.

Hi guys, I'm here to completely spam the heck out of this site. You ask what is the best, and I just happen to supply a link to the online car audio site I own that is well overpriced and not authorized for many of the brands. I try and place these links so I don't get caught. Well, you got caught. Nice try, but it won't get by me.

~ Edited by ss3079 on behalf of the CarAudio.com Moderation Staff.

Eclipse makes great all around sub, both the Aluminums and Titaniums have awesome sound quality and the Titaniums can get real loud. I would go with 2 Ti 12's personally...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.