Need suggestions

Participant count
  • Participants list

vladxvr

I'm looking to spend about $600 on a audio system for my car. i have already got a head piece picked out and was looking for advice and what to get in addition. All i know is i want 2 12 inch subs, that's about it. Any help would be great. Thanks!

What do you already have ? What car ? Goals here ?
i'm looking a Sony MEXBT2900 for the head unit. I have a ford crown Victoria, so space is not much of an issue. Im just looking to get some good quality sound and bass that hits hard for $600. i listen to rap, hip hop and dubstep. So i guess im asking what is the best i can get with my money

i'm looking a Sony MEXBT2900 for the head unit. I have a ford crown Victoria, so space is not much of an issue. Im just looking to get some good quality sound and bass that hits hard for $600. i listen to rap, hip hop and dubstep. So i guess im asking what is the best i can get with my money
So. The $600 is for sub or subs ,amp, wire , and box ?

Well if you want new. Then you'll be limited to 1 decent sub. 1000 watts 4 gauge kit and box. If you can build one or go used and get possibly a bit more or better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.