Need Sub Recommendations

Looking to get 2 15’s, need some recommendations, looking to get both for under $1k, need something that would sound nice and clean, good sql and spl. Open to all suggestions thank u
Look at Sundown and Fi. Which amp do you have? Which box and vehicle do you have? What is your electrical situation? Details are everything.

Look at Sundown and Fi. Which amp do you have? Which box and vehicle do you have? What is your electrical situation? Details are everything.
2 skar rp2000, my batteries and alternator are good they drop to around 13.3 volts, in a 4.5 cu ft box tuned to 34, i had 2 AB TNT 15’s but im trying to upgrade now.

@NDPTJB your box is Too small at 4.5 cubes For two 15” tnt’s. minimum advised by ab is 2.75-3 per sub and likely more. Also after impedance rise you’re probably not feeding those subs anywhere near 2k probably Closer to 1k each. Get a larger box and bigger amp you’re going to have to anyways if you upgrade subs which you haven’t tapped anywhere near their potential

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.