Need some speaker advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

99mtres

I was looking into changing around my speaker set up in my Jetta. Here is what I have I have kicker RS6 in the front door and Kicker RS5 in the rear deck. I was thinking about changing out the RS5's in the rear deck for a set of Kicker RMB6 midbass drivers. I figure it will add a little punch to the sound and focus more on the front stage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...
You cannot go wrong with Morel Tempo Ultra 602 2-way components. They have a very punchy mid-bass and the tweets are amazing. You can get them...
Hmm. Maybe so. Ive never been more alert driving/riding than being on a Cycle man. Several think you just get on and ride away. A good set of...
A friend of mine had an issue with noise and whinning on an amplifier in his SQ truck. He was using a Gladen 2 ch. We tried about 5 of my...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...

About this thread

99mtres

99mtres
GWL, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
99mtres