SOLD need some slammin subs? check here

Participant count
  • Participant list

MyTrunkSlamz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
if u got the money i will go get the subs........they slammmmmmm......

(2) 15'' shocker extremes....give me an offer.....

(2) 12" pops (custom chicago subwoofers) in a bandpass box, slam harder than 3 earthquakes!!!!!!! ..........$500 in comp. bandpass box....

(4) 12" earthquake subs, phd2 amp,.........give me a price. this will be a hard project to get......

(2) 12" audiobahn 700w dual voice coil subs. in comp. bandpass box, subs retail at 200 a peice, box is worht 150 ..........$360

(3) 10" rockford fosgate punchers 100w rms each, in triple 10" q logic box with plexiglass on back.......old version of the punch subs.....$285

all prices can be negotiable....u must pay exact shipping charges,,, email me at hiphop4lyfe02@aol.com if u need anything

mike

for what ive been told they slam very loud, and are very expensive, but if i get them easy ill sell them cheap less than 400 for tha pair, a guy wanted to sell me one for 400 alone. so i figure thats a pretty good price....

mike

no, u can find pix online though..... the extremes are on there site i think its http://www.shockerxtreme.com that may not be it.... the audiobahns are in the new crutchfeild magazine, the earthquakes are the dbx's they should be on there site the pops u aint gonna find, this guy named "pops" downtown in chicago makes them himself, there just black and say "pops" with little letters saying "custom speaker audio" under it... the fosgates are just the oldversion with the rf symbol

hit me back

Originally posted by MyTrunkSlamz if u got the money i will go get the subs........

(4) 12" earthquake subs, phd2 amp,.........give me a price. this will be a hard project to get......

all prices can be negotiable.....email if u need anything

mike
Heh heh, you don't say.

i have the audiobahns and the pops, both pairs are hooked up in my guys rides, the pops with a 600wcrossfire and the audiobahns in a cadilac wit a somethingwatt eclipse.....the audiobahns bang harder with the crossfire though lol dude got pissed when we kept blowin his fuse when we hooked up the audiobahns, there dual 4ohmvcs and the pops are single 4ohm

and i got the punchers

the rest like i said if u give me the right price ill try to get them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.