Need some paint recommendations

What color should I paint the interior

• Dark glossy blue w/ silver inserts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gloss black w/ blue inserts (or possibly silver)

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

tr10av
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami, FL
I've got a blue Neon and was going to paint the interior. I figure I'm going to keep this car until it dies on me so I don't care about how its going to affect resale or anything so that doesn't matter.

Here is the outside color of my car (won't let me upload an actual pic for some reason):

http://l.images.easyautosales.com/2000-Dodge-Neon-8872526-510.jpg

So my plan was either to paint everything a similar dark glossy blue with silver inserts or black with blue inserts.

What do you guys think would look better?

I've got a blue Neon and was going to paint the interior. I figure I'm going to keep this car until it dies on me so I don't care about how its going to affect resale or anything so that doesn't matter.
Here is the outside color of my car (won't let me upload an actual pic for some reason):

http://l.images.easyautosales.com/2000-Dodge-Neon-8872526-510.jpg

So my plan was either to paint everything a similar dark glossy blue with silver inserts or black with blue inserts.

What do you guys think would look better?
get someone to custom airbrush some rice patties in it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...