Need some loud 6.5 components set

ionuutzuu

Romania
Hello guys, I have a Kenwood 361SD and a u-dimension pro x500.24 comp which I want to use in bridge (190w/channel@4ohms) for a set of components.

I have a budget of ~200€ and I want a set which is able to be very loud, the bass isn't important for me because I will instal a 12" sub of 500w in beginning of this autumn. I want a powerful crystal sound but can't install Pro Audio components because here they are very expensive (and I don't think I need so much power but still at least 25% louder than my actual speakers).

Atm I have Hertz DSK 165.3 + Energy ECX 690.5 which aren't very loud @65w/channel and HPF up to 350hz.

Could you recommend a pair of good and loud speakers which can be found in Europe? Until now I have 2-3 options but dunno if they are ok for me? My doors have sound deadening installed (STP Anticor), by the way.

ESX QE 6.2c

B2 audio es6.1i

Alpine SPR-60C

@garychoffmann - Yes, Ground Zero is avalable in my conuntry (Romania).

Here is a list with some products available for me. Click me.

@mitchell0715 - Crescendo pwx-6 looks like is the best option of me but can't find them anyware.

I have a question. If I but some PA stuff, I won't need some passive crossovers? My amp can't handle hpf and lpf simultaneous and my player doesn't have hpf.

Yes, Ground Zero is avalable in my conuntry (Romania).
Crescendo pwx-6 looks like is the best option of me but can't find them anyware.

I have a question. If I but some PA stuff, I won't need some passive crossovers? My amp can't handle hpf and lpf simultaneous and my player doesn't have hpf.
Most PA tweeters have filters. You will need a way to band pass the mid

Oh, yea. I want to keep the style of "normal" tweeters. I mean, I need something little like urs "Hertz HT28".

For the mid, do I need LPF (~3-4-5khz)? Or I can just play filtered music from 100hz or more to its mechanical limits?

You will not be sending any of the speakers 190w. Your amp is 65x4 @ 4 and 190x2 @ 4. If you do decide to bridge it to the 190x2 you will have to utilize passive crossovers. The 190 per channel will be split between the the 2 speakers so roughly 95 to each.

As mentioned earlier, you can also look into an outboard crossover as your amp does not seem able to do bandpass. This will allow you to drive the mids and tweeters separately giving you more control over both frequency and power.

A last option would be to find a component set with biampable passives. This would be a compromise between the two.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.