need some incriminator input

jagblazer01
10+ year member

WOOO BASS!!
Specifically the Warden and DP series. Im thinking about switching to either of these lines of subs walled at the b-pillar of my blazer. Im gonna be running a Sound Digital 12k. Goals are SPL but also needs to be musical. My buddy (draggin low for those of you that know his username on other forums) seems to think i should run a pair of the 21s but I want people input on the subs. Thanks

LOL in that vid people standing around outside are holding their ears, even though the car isn't even open, all rolled up...

Gonna tear that poor car up.... Is he running Stetsom amps in there?

I have a bunch of IA subs here, no wardens or DP's though, just the cheaper ones, but I can tell you even the cheap ones are badass, and honestly they sound good too, not just loud but decent SQ.

I think after seeing that guys vids I might have to get some Wardens for my comp vehicle. That thing is bangin. doors gonna fall off...

i have a pr of the warden 12". w/ pr 40.1s i am doing 155.5 legal on a tl(stock pro 1). i am fixing to put 2 more 40.1s on them before fla state finals. hoping to gain 1+ db. the dps are also a great sub. i used to run them before i got the wardens. the company support is a+. nick is always very helpful.great guy.

i have not played music on mine but nick said that they are very musical. i have a pr of the dp 12"s in my caddilac in 4.6 cubes. i am running a 40.1 on them & they sound awesome.

i have a pr of the warden 12". w/ pr 40.1s i am doing 155.5 legal on a tl(stock pro 1). i am fixing to put 2 more 40.1s on them before fla state finals. hoping to gain 1+ db. the dps are also a great sub. i used to run them before i got the wardens. the company support is a+. nick is always very helpful.great guy.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif i cant wait till fla state finals

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.