Need some advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

CeleronXXX

I'm doing a setup right now with two sa15s and jbl components. I already have a JL audio e4300 for the components which will be 110 x 4 @ 2ohms. My question is for the sub amp. I was planning on running an SQ2200, however I thinking with the extra draw of the jl amp I will be underpowered on my electrical. I have big 3 done and a yellowtop for the trunk. The only HO alt I can find for my car I like 700 and stock is 120 amp so I was hoping with the yellowtop to be alright. Should I go for a smaller amp like the scv1500 or scv2000...ive heard they are a little less hungry...what do you all think?

What's a decent battery for my needs...or little better than my needs. I'd rather have more power than I need than less. Car is a 2006 maxima. Wish I could find a 200 300 dollar alternator like I see for every other car for that price.

I still can't decide on an amp. I want to go with a 2000 watt amp but with the other component amp I'm starting to wonder if id just be better off with an scc2000 for the subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.