Need Opinions between RF T1 or T2 6.5 components and my Silver Flute 6.5" mids

Participant count
  • Participant list

SomeguyinPDX
10+ year member

GunHappy
I have a pair of silver flute 6.5's and was about to order up some tweets to go with them. Then I got offered a pair of NIB RF T2 6.5" components (T2652-S $150) or (T1652-S $125). Has anbody had expeirence with these? I am not sure weather I should continue with my original plans or go with the Fosgates and not worry about going active or finding the correct passive crossovers for the flutes and Seas tweets. I am very patient and only want to do this door build once, so If the Flutes are superior I would rather take the extra time/effort to do it right the first time.

Any thoughts/opinions are much appreciated.

I'm gonna say stick with the Flutes. You already have them and they are very nice drivers, especially if you plan to go active. I've honestly never really been impressed with RF comps. But, I'm pretty sure you can take those Flutes and some nice tweets (LPG or Seas get my vote) and make your car sound very good!

Send me a link to the t2 comps for $150!!!
Sorry no link. A co-worker has them. He doesnt really want to part with them he's just sort cash till Payday the 15th(tomorrow).

But if you guys had said "Get the Fosgates" I would'a taken advantage of his situation in a second. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.