need opinion on sub and components

349.00 if im not mistaken......but there was no mention of a price tag on this either....also morrell and rainbow were mentioned and if im not mistaken they are hella expensive as well....

Originally posted by rolzoner hehe nope im on a tight budget... im a poor college boy so my choices will sound decent??
Lol, I know how ya feel, I'm poor and in college too, hehe...
Your choices will sound a lot better than decent, as long as they are in the right box and get the right power...but the Kappa/Alum combo is very nice...will have very good SQ...

im a married college student that has a wife that doesnt like car audio....a little worse off than u there......but i'll find a way to get my kodas...heh....my motto...do what u gotta do.....heh....

Hey koda and kappa are great but as far as listening the polk momo mm6 is awsome and its silk covered tweeter is nice as well. You can get it for about 170 on ebay. I have listend to the momo's several times and just love the sq.+ they can get loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.