Need new cheap sub

silver07
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
Okay, so some ******** broke into my car and stole my amp, sub, and box. It was an hds10 from AQ and a box built by cscstang. Getting a new car here in the next 6 months so I don't want to get anything huge. Any suggestions? The new build on the new car will probably be more SQ focused. Not really looking to spend a ton. I see sundown has another yardsale and those sa10s are cheap. Any negatives on buying yard sale?

Aby other suggestions? Looking to do a 10 and keep it small. Under 1k power handling on the sub. I might buy that miniature nvx amp since I can probably hide it pretty good.

Any negatives on buying yard sale?
I asked the same question earlier this week and was recommended not to do so, granted i was inquiring about an amp. I would spend a few extra bucks so you know youre getting something in good condition.

I asked the same question earlier this week and was recommended not to do so, granted i was inquiring about an amp. I would spend a few extra bucks so you know youre getting something in good condition.
Gotcha, good to know.

As for your first question, I don't really have a budget for it. Under $300 for the sub for sure.

For being a dlck I'd steal your shlt too! Because I'm useless. Hope u get herpies
Right, I'm the ****. This entire forum has gone to **** with people like you. Oh wells. Get off my thread if you're going to continue to be useless. If you have genuine knowledge you'd like to inject please do.

Right, I'm the ****. This entire forum has gone to **** with people like you. Oh wells. Get off my thread if you're going to continue to be useless. If you have genuine knowledge you'd like to inject please do.

Getting the proper car alarm and installing it correctly so ppl can't disable it is the best advice your going to get. Your original post you arnt really asking anything other then is sundown yardsale.. If your read the yardsale you would understand that it's qc fail and trade in and Porto type, you could get a working subwoofer or one that needs a recone. Order at your own risk. But ur so smart you should have read and already known that... Me I've ordered over 15 yardsale subs. All played besides one had a rattle, I would order from the yardsale,it's a good deal. Remember treat people how you want to be treated. Me saying get a car alarm because your stuff got stolen was good advice, you saying I'm useless and no help is being the reason why car audio forums are going to shlt, it's you not me. I try to help ppl but it's ppl like you that need more help then I can give.

Depends on budget man. If you don't list that than who knows what to tell you. Pretty much anything can be used for a SQ sub stage. There is always give and take.
I posted just above you, I'd like to do less than $300. IIRC, you're a fan of the JL W6 right?

I posted just above you, I'd like to do less than $300. IIRC, you're a fan of the JL W6 right?
I owned a jl12w6v3. It did everything it's advertised to do. Awesome quality and great range, just dont expect a lot of output. It does has some decent bump to it though. I had it tuned to 38 in a 1.5 cube box. Theyre great if your limited on space and can find one for a decent price.

What does **** about it is that they only offer the w6v3 in d4. So youre only options for running a single sub are 8ohm and 2 ohm.

I have a nice 10" pioneer I'm trying to sell would be great for sq 300w RMS its shallow mount but still sounds amazing even in my Bronco 2

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.