Need new 6x9's

thephoenixvampi
10+ year member

h.b., CA
ok..first time postin'

i currently have 2 blown pyle 6x9's- cheap i know, but they served their purpose.

any way i was looking at these to replace them and i really need advice.

I know they most likely **** but here they are:

1. DB DRIVE SP904.3 SPEED SERIES

2. DB DRIVE PT6.9 PLATINUM SERIES

3. PIONEER TS-A6992R

4. KICKER 08KS6930 KS-SERIES

5. 2-WAY 350-WATT REV-SERIES - PIOTSD691R

Check out Re audio's new 6x9's. They sound f@cking crazy.

I have sold tons of re's new speakers with 100% customer satisfaction. Plus they are going to put a lifetime warranty on them:eek:

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Check out Re audio's new 6x9's. They sound f@cking crazy.I have sold tons of re's new speakers with 100% customer satisfaction. Plus they are going to put a lifetime warranty on them:eek:
BUYASS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.