Best amp to power 2 AQ HDC310s

what is the best amp to power 2 AQ HDC310's. I want to give them the most power I can give them...but I also dont want to spend a ton of money on the amp.....I really wanna go with these subs, I just want to make sure they are "eating" properly so I can get the most out of them

thanks

any amps you would recommend? I dont want to pay out my *** for an amp either. I see a lot of Lanzar and Pyle and Pyramid amps that are like 300$ and are 6,000 watts....they anygood?

Not to be rude because I know you are starting out but search the forums and do some research. You are asking alot of questions that have been asked many times over and jumping from one idea to the next within hours. Take some time, do some research and start out with something quality, even if that means saving up a little more dough.

Im not trying to be an A hole, just trying to help.

i like the hifonics brustus 2100.1d. $321 shipped not bad price . i also seen a hifonics xx-thor 3000.1d for $340. and both are power hungry beast

Get a single 15 and throw 2k at it a little more cone area but cheaper to buy.one.sub vs two and a solid 2k amp.will be.much cheaper to buy and run

Problem is these subs are very power hungry and can take a lot which is fine but as I'm seeing u don't have much money so even if u got that big amp u won't have the electric to run it right so it's not worth having 2. If in your situation I'd run 1 15 or 18 on a AQ 2200d and call it a day or plan ahead and do 1 12 or 15 depending on trunk then a 2200 at 1 ohm then work your electric a bit them after u save pop out with another 12 or 15 and 2200d strap the 2 amps and your good...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.