need lots of help please.

osiris999
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
houma,la
ok all my audio stuff came in today. (12xxx,van gogh 1600,all the wire fuse etc) ok first off the amp has 2 power inputs 2 ground inputs and 2 remote turnons. how do i hook this up. im using 2 gauge power wire. i went ahead and hooked it up to just one set of power,ground,turn on. hooked rcas to in put. pluged in sub. the only thing i get is a very low sound out of it. cant even see it move. the amp was on and wasnt in protect or anything. so do i have to hook up both sets of power ground turn on and if so how. anyone can help?????

did it come with an owners manual? i don't want to tell you something wrong and have anything bad happen. the owners manual should say with is input and which is output

hmmm i don't have any experience with that amp so i'm not sure whats going on. does your deck have a subwoofer output control? try adjusting that.

still the same thing even tried a better grounding spot

but when i hook the sub up to a old home radio it plays. with the amp in my car its weird because the cone doesnt move at all but it plays music. not loud at all though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.