need info on Boss BV9560B

hey all, this is my first post here, hopefully not my last. i'll start by saying, i'm not too savvy with car audio and don't really have a "system" in my truck, although i'd like to someday. my truck is a 2004 GMC Sierra Z71 rcsb, and up until today, i had a stock deck. i have a set of Kicker 6.5" door speakers and stock rear speakers, sounds decent but no bass (as you might expect, lol).

well, for Christmas my wife got me a Boss BV9560B head unit to replace my stock head unit. i know it's not the best deck (pretty much low end), but she got a good deal on it and i really appreciated the thought...anyhow, i don't really know anything about the deck, and i'm having a slight issue...and was wondering if i could get some help...

first, on two screens, there is a password. the factory sets this password as "0000", but i've tried this and it doesn't work. the HU was brand new in the plastic so i'm not real sure what's up. i've tried "1234" and a few other combos too, nada.

secondly, are there any tips/tricks with this thing? i mean, the "user's manual" doesn't really tell much and i'll admit i'm new to this kind of deck...

sorry for the nOOb questions and i appreciate any help you could give me!

The manual for a different Boss head unit says the default password for system settings is "888888" and the default password for the DVD parental child lock is "0000" and any other password is "123456"

I would take it back and would look at a Kenwood/JVC, ,Sony or Alpine. I wouldnt even think about buying Pioneer. You could Al;so look at Belva head units on Sonic Electronix. Nice that your wife thought about you for Xmas. Not the best of Brands??? Try it out.. Might be something you may like. Give it a Chance.
What is RCSB?? Everyone is using Letters to determine what something is expecting others to know what they mean or are saying these days and its confusing. I have an Idea, but only taking a Guess?????? You arent going to have much Bass out of the Stock Speakers in that truck if any at all from the 6x9s. Kicker has gone straight to Garbage on theyre speakers since the early 2000. 80s and 90s. They only have a couple high end Components that may be worth listening too if you or I could afford those.?? Amps are still decent,I like theyre KS sereies tweeters, thats about it now days..

hey all, this is my first post here, hopefully not my last. i'll start by saying, i'm not too savvy with car audio and don't really have a "system" in my truck, although i'd like to someday. my truck is a 2004 GMC Sierra Z71 rcsb, and up until today, i had a stock deck. i have a set of Kicker 6.5" door speakers and stock rear speakers, sounds decent but no bass (as you might expect, lol).

well, for Christmas my wife got me a Boss BV9560B head unit to replace my stock head unit. i know it's not the best deck (pretty much low end), but she got a good deal on it and i really appreciated the thought...anyhow, i don't really know anything about the deck, and i'm having a slight issue...and was wondering if i could get some help...

first, on two screens, there is a password. the factory sets this password as "0000", but i've tried this and it doesn't work. the HU was brand new in the plastic so i'm not real sure what's up. i've tried "1234" and a few other combos too, nada.

secondly, are there any tips/tricks with this thing? i mean, the "user's manual" doesn't really tell much and i'll admit i'm new to this kind of deck...

sorry for the nOOb questions and i appreciate any help you could give me!
Try the Numbers as members stated, or you can Call Boss or Email them to get that Unlock information. I have no Idea myself. As with any HU.. Read the Manual and learn the unit by trial and error and play around with what setting work best with what you have in the vehicle now.. Later on with some saved funds, you may be able to add an amplifier or two and a single sub to get the system to your liking, and a little better than what you have in it now. We all start somewhere. Ive probably had some of the worst Audio starting out and during my days that even todays lower branded gear is premium quality compared to what I had.

Post is from 2012.
Uggh 👀 👀 👀 👀 :poop: !!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣. I need some Caffeine

angry adam sandler GIF

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...