need help with my box Please help

Participant count
  • Participant list

sdimeCHivo
10+ year member

Stl
I tried to redo my box so it can be deeper but it sounds like ****.

I have 2 12l5s sharing the same port. The problem comes when is plug in the second sub 1 sub hooked up plays fine deep and loud but as soon as I plug in the other it sound like if the speakers were playing in free air. they spec are 5.4 cu ft turned to 35 the dimension are:40'' wide 22.5 tall 13.75 top die. 19.75 bottom but is in a s-10 so there is a bump 3.5 up 9 wide. the port is 7.25 x 8.25 L shape 11 down 9 straight

I'm couldn't understand because of typos? did you make sure the polarity is right? also a bigger box and port doesn't always mean you'll get a lower tone, respond with the actual model number of your sub and I will give you some specs on a better build, maybe even lower than what you supposedly tuned this box to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.