crazy idea?

thai_creeper
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I don't have a jigsaw and dont want to spend money renting one so..would it be bad if I cut the front piece in half and cut the hole for my sub like that and glue the 2 pieces together? or maybe stick an extra piece nailed to both to hold them together? if you guys don't know what im talking about ill try to explain more..but yea quick responses appreciated i want to start working on this tonight.

i wouldnt do it

get a large drill bit and drill a ton of holes along the circle untill.. then file or sand down inbetween.

i know its really bad.. but i did it once when i didnt have anything to work with other than a drill a few years ago.

Fuk these other answers, I think you should try it..

Glue the hell outta it, then glue supports on the inside of the box..

Wait a day for it to dry install subs, bump your music and then post back here..

Never know unless you try something..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

think i foudn a friend with a jigsaw so i think ill just use that, sorry to dissapoint those that wanted to see how it wuld come out. close thread, thanks for the in put tho, appreciated.

think i foudn a friend with a jigsaw so i think ill just use that, sorry to dissapoint those that wanted to see how it wuld come out. close thread, thanks for the in put tho, appreciated.
If you live near a Harbor Frieght, you could probably find a cheap one there for ~$10-15.

If you can't afford that, then you've picked the wrong hobby.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif stop being cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You would rather have a weak ghetto box, than buy a $40 jigsaw!?!?!!?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.