Need help with Amps...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Codyxj94

Wv
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and had some questions about Amps. I have 2 12" alpine type-E subs, max rms is 250watts. I currently am running a dual 400 watt 2 channel amp. What would be the best setup for me? I want my subs at their full potential. But not where they won't last long. I'd like to run a mono block amp. Thank you.

why dont you just change your whole sub stage, change the subs and the amp to a bigger like 1k or 1.5k wattage, theres a good sale on the c2 audio for $99 w free ship a sub dvc 4ohm or get a bigger amp first and wire it to 2ohm for those 2 svc 4ohm and then when you have the money to get a better sub you dont have to change amps most 1000w to 1500w should be able to run your 2 svc at 2ohm or even 8 ohm to be conservative

Threatcon-2-12-8T.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.