need help with amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

aaronfelix127

tucson
Hello every one i needed some help. I just bought 2 10" kicker cvrs, they are rated at 400watts rms each at 4 ohms. I found an amplifier that is rated 400watts x 2 channel at 4 ohms does this mean that each chanel is givign out 400 watts each of 200 each? The subs are dual voice coil. Please hekp out

You need a amp that does 1000 at 1 ohm. My wife has the same subs in her blazer , we are selling them , and a hifonics 1000 watt amp. Also selling. But they work good together

You have d2 subs. So you need your power at 2 ohms or .5 ohms both of mine won't give you enough power at 2 ohms. But I do have a couple of new ones that will work . What's your budget ?

Im honestly at 100 left for an amp. I pretty much spent it all on subs
Wow, but anyways there is a powerbass asa1000 that's half ohm stable that you could buy on here. Look in the amp classifieds. Powerbass has solid amps

its 125 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.