Need help with amp and sub for 2004 jeep liberty

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah I'm not really sure of how many subs / and or the size I want or need
Well the back of your Liberty. Either a single 15 or 18. 2. 10 or 2. 12s. Is about all you'll get in there With your budget I'd focus on a better mono block amp then when ready for the door speakers. Get a 4 channel to match

Well the back of your Liberty. Either a single 15 or 18. 2. 10 or 2. 12s. Is about all you'll get in there With your budget I'd focus on a better mono block amp then when ready for the door speakers. Get a 4 channel to match
im thinking something like 2 10s or 2 12s, so get a mono block for subs and then eventually switch to using 2 amps and get 4 channel for my 4 door speakers and tweeters? And if so got any suggestions on subs / amp in my price range?

im thinking something like 2 10s or 2 12s, so get a mono block for subs and then eventually switch to using 2 amps and get 4 channel for my 4 door speakers and tweeters? And if so got any suggestions on subs / amp in my price range?
Yes I do. But like I said me shipping to you up there will be costly. But I can set you up a pair of xfl 12s or 10s and a vfl 120.1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.