Need help with amp and sub for 2004 jeep liberty

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ryanagriff

Hello I am looking for help on choosing the right type of amp for the setup I want eventually, I am unsure of which type of Amp I will need if I want to run 1 or 2 10" subs, and then eventually add 4 new 6 3/4 door speakers and new tweeters all connected to the same amp. Would I need a 5 channel if I wanted to do this?

Kenwood eXcelon X-Series 5ch 700W Power Amplifier (X7005)

JL Audio Dual 10" 10WXv2 BassWedge Sealed Enclosure (CS210WXV2)

This is what I'm looking at for an amp and subs so far, I probably won't replace the door speakers and tweeters for another month or 2. Would this be a good setup so far?

Also I forgot to mention that I've already upgraded the head unit to a pioneer deh-x6810bt

No all junk actually. The deck. Get a dehx9800 the subs are low end Jl subs. The amp is junk. And get a custom box not a prefab
I already installed the head unit. Do you have any specific suggestions on subs / amp that would go together well and that I would also be able set up 4 6 3'4 speakers and tweeters too eventually.

I already installed the head unit. Do you have any specific suggestions on subs / amp that would go together well and that I would also be able set up 4 6 3'4 speakers and tweeters to eventually.
Goals here ? And budget ? Also how much room you willing to give up ?

What car ? Goals here ? And budget ? Also how much room you willing to give up ?
2004 Jeep Liberty, I'm willing to give up whatever room I have in the back behind the seats, looking for good bass and overall sound, my budget for the amp and subs are probably around $800-1000 Canadian

And I figured I'd replace the door speakers down the road so I want an amp good enough to power the subs and speakers, if that is possible

2004 Jeep Liberty, I'm willing to give up whatever room I have in the back behind the seats, looking for good bass and overall sound, my budget for the amp and subs are probably around $800-1000 Canadian
That's an ok budget. But considering shipping. That will cut into it a bit but a pair of 12s and a amp. Plus box and wires can get you up there quick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.