• Participant list

teeforb
10+ year member

here is the system i'll have in my fit

AVH4400 HU

Hybrid C61-2 speakers

Hybrid I61-2 speaker

Arc KS300.4 amp

I want something very small for the subs. i don't want boom. I just want enhancement to my audio above. I can do one 10" sub with some small box with the sub facing down. I also need recommendations on an amp to power this sub. I also want this inexpensive. what do you guys recommend? Im thinking $200 for the sub and amp..

thx

I know the sub is a 12", but that's pretty cheap and good sounding sub. I'm sure certain 10" sub can run lower than that price and you'll probably meet your budget goal. Nothing off the top of my head right now though.

thanks, yes more looking for a 10"... it's a honda fit, very small. I was looking at the JL Audio CS110-WXv2. It's $129 with maybe a $100 amp. it's a little over $200, but not much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.