Need help with 2 15" xfl box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

jjaudio12

KY
What kind of space and tuning do these things need? I'll be running 2.5k to the pair. I have an 01 grand cherokee. I've debated 2 8" aero's subs up ports back, 6 4" aeros subs up port back or a big slot port subs up port back. Does anyone have any designs already made that would fit my application? Dimensions are 41" wide, 22" tall, 24" deep. Thanks.

Yeah, I wanted to tune low like 33-35 and maybe a little larger box to compensate for power. So these subs will dig pretty low?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

jjaudio12

jjaudio12
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jjaudio12