Need help walling 2 18s in a truck

30 to 32 is way to low. Its not that your setup is bad its that the alignment isn't ideal for dash metering. Id bet it pounds at the head rest.

With that setup id do drivers forward port facing up at tge back of the box. Make back of the box( the back wall of the port/box about 6 incrs taller with 2 cuts angled at 22.5 degrees to make a sweep to direct tge port wave towards the dash.

The forward and up works like sub up and port back in a suv....

Dont nessicarlly use a huge box and high tuning. 10 cubes with 200in^2 will work good.. keep the box narrow and tall stay away from making it too wide.

30 to 32 is way to low. Its not that your setup is bad its that the alignment isn't ideal for dash metering. Id bet it pounds at the head rest.With that setup id do drivers forward port facing up at tge back of the box. Make back of the box( the back wall of the port/box about 6 incrs taller with 2 cuts angled at 22.5 degrees to make a sweep to direct tge port wave towards the dash.

The forward and up works like sub up and port back in a suv....

Dont nessicarlly use a huge box and high tuning. 10 cubes with 200in^2 will work good.. keep the box narrow and tall stay away from making it too wide.
Im honestly just looking to be as loud on music as possible. Ive been thinking about doing a center port so its loud for both me and my passenger. And was thinking about mounting the subs behind the headrests

Centered ports and everything linear between woofers provides the best sound for music. For metering subs on the passanger side..
should i mount the subs behind the back of the seat, or should i mount them behind the headrests?

should i mount the subs behind the back of the seat, or should i mount them behind the headrests?
Its preferred anywhere where the surround and cone wont hit or rub on the seat as you are gonna want to lean a bit in the seat.
Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.