Quarter round for internal corners?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharkman

poor bass head
I have some quarter round molding left over when I did my floors a few years ago. Its midfield with laminate cover. Would this be ok for my corners. Help reduce turbulence right. Would love to use since I'm not using it for anything else

Apart from changing box volume modifying the shape of those corners shouldn't make any difference at all. Throw it in there if you like, it should provide extra strength for those joints if nothing else.

Apart from changing box volume modifying the shape of those corners shouldn't make any difference at all. Throw it in there if you like, it should provide extra strength for those joints if nothing else.
OK I understand that. I did caution anot her piece for a double baffle for added strength. I was wondering if I could move the sub location. Dd plans call for sub front and poet the the side. Move the sub to top and port to side.

OK I understand that. I did caution anot her piece for a double baffle for added strength. I was wondering if I could move the sub location. Dd plans call for sub front and poet the the side. Move the sub to top and port to side.
More importantly is which direction things face in the car which can make a dramatic difference in output and response, but you simply won't know which is best until you test in your vehicle. Wherever you put the port make sure it's not crowded into a wall and you should be pretty happy.

More importantly is which direction things face in the car which can make a dramatic difference in output and response, but you simply won't know which is best until you test in your vehicle. Wherever you put the port make sure it's not crowded into a wall and you should be pretty happy.
In the car the port with face the side and sub will fire in out out to the trunk. If I could have sub firing up that would be better so sub won get damaged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.