Need help please

So, are you jjst shooting for a burp box at a c pool mpetk

So, it's a 10,000 watt sub for 3 seconds only. How much are you going to feed it daily?

No it in my everyday driver. Right now i have a 3000w sundown sfb pushing it, but im just gonna leave it in the box i have it in and hook up my atomic 5000d which is rated 4000k at 1 ohm and abuse it until my ele 18s come in

9ft3 ea?... Idk about that... lol
Try sizing it for your power and tuning 40hz or under if you want something musical.

Personally tuned mid 30's I'd go 4.5ft3 or so on your power with that sub
Im just gonna leave it in the 3.5ft3 box its in and hook my atomic 5000d amp up to it and abuse it and see what it can handle until i get my ele 18s in. I bought them second hand and have had them over 2 years going strong. Started with a 2000w then a 3000w and so far its not had any problem so ill throw 4000 at it and see what i can take.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.