Need help please.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chevy1500

I have two 10' MTX Subs and an amp in my 94 chevy truck. I have two acoustic brand 4x6 speakers in the back, and I replaced two acoustics that were in the front with MTX brand 4x6 speakers. The sound was great at first, me and my friend sat in it listening to it for 10min then it seemed like there was a loss of power and now the bass in the front speakers don't work even when turning the Fade to the front speakers. I had the subs bumping pretty good. Did I blow something inside the stereo? I have a Pioneer CD Stereo.Can somebody please help me.

I hooked the old speakers back up, and same thing. No bass, but I don't see how it would make a different swapping them if they are both 4 x 6. It seemed like there was an increase in bass for a few secs, then the bass went out up front. and the stereo seems like its running on half power.

and if the problem is the deck, how can I fix it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.