NEED HELP! Please read!

Participant count
  • Participant list

speedofbokchoy

Canada
Hi I have a huge problem. I own the Winntech PASS Switching System for car audio displays. The problem is my hard drive in my CPU has puked, and I cannot retreive the data. I need someone who has a backup of the PASS software to send me a copy so I can reinstall and get back up and running. I am willing to pay if required.

If anyone has this please email me at thespeedofsound@yahoo.com

Thanks

I would if it was only 10 dollars..they want to charge me ALOT more than that...and this is the first time I have called them with any kind of problem and they want to rape me on the software. Do you have the PASS switcher?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.