Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
That's still pretty impressive to get all five of those under the hood! Imo

Elmaton1230

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Damn, guy that was talking crap keep talking crap dude bet you not gonna say anything now, aaaaah what you gonna say now that you seen more then that. Very nice man hell of a build for electrical. How many 18+ what I can see. What are you gonna be pushing 500,000 watts LOL

OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Damn, guy that was talking crap keep talking crap dude bet you not gonna say anything now, aaaaah what you gonna say now that you seen more then that. Very nice man hell of a build for electrical. How many 18+ what I can see. What are you gonna be pushing 500,000 watts LOL
Getting 5 under the hood is more impressive to me then just building a wall of alternators. But, they are both pretty neat to look at.

OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Ehhh that was 14 alternators under the hood of Alma Gates Bronco.
Any pics of the whole truck? I can't imagine that he's running a stock hood with 14 alternators under it. I didn't think that there was that much room under the hood in a stock Bronco. I'd like to see the whole truck. I guess I'll look for it on the interwebs.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
Any pics of the whole truck? I can't imagine that he's running a stock hood with 14 alternators under it. I didn't think that there was that much room under the hood in a stock Bronco. I'd like to see the whole truck. I guess I'll look for it on the interwebs.
It was a 60 year old woman not man that did that build

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds