Need help on what amp to get

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pimpala

So I've decided that I am going to upgrade my system and am either going to get 2 Sound Qubed HDC312's or HDC315's, they're DVC 1 ohm or 2 ohm and I don't know which to get yet until I know what amp I'm purchasing. They have 1500 watt RMS so I'm looking for something that can power both extremely well, I'll take a look at any good amps posted and consider them but I'm hoping to not spend more than $500 if possible. Also besides the big 3 should I consider any other buys like another battery or something? still pretyy new to this, thanks!

Dual 1 wired to 1ohm. The hdc3 subs can take 1500w each pretty easily so the sq2200 wont hurt them if you keep the signal clean and dont clip the amp

but if you want to push them hard the sq3500 will do good as well I just dont recommend that much power for newer guys as it is easy to blow subs with and the electrical upgrades are substantial compared to the 1 added batt required for the 2200w amp

I have an mmats 3500.05 for sale atm.. you could get dual 2 ohm woofers and wire them down to 1ohm each then both together to get the .5 ohms this amp gets its power at.

450+ship

I have an mmats 3500.05 for sale atm.. you could get dual 2 ohm woofers and wire them down to 1ohm each then both together to get the .5 ohms this amp gets its power at.
450+ship
This is a great amp idk the user but the amp is decently priced if in good condition. If you do go used make sure and have multiple ways of comtact ie: phone# email this site and facebook never hurts it easy to add and delete people

communication is the key to not getting scammed

This is a great amp idk the user but the amp is decently priced if in good condition. If you do go used make sure and have multiple ways of comtact ie: phone# email this site and facebook never hurts it easy to add and delete people
communication is the key to not getting scammed
I don't have much feedback but I have a feedback on Caraudioclassifieds.com too, as bwaaap.

Can take current pictures, although its in the same mint condition as in my for sale thread.

I don't have much feedback but I have a feedback on Caraudioclassifieds.com too, as bwaaap.Can take current pictures, although its in the same mint condition as in my for sale thread.
Like I said if I were buying from you feedback helps but I still would want to be able to communicate with you in more ways than one so you wouldnt be able to just duck out on me

Dual 1 wired to 1ohm. The hdc3 subs can take 1500w each pretty easily so the sq2200 wont hurt them if you keep the signal clean and dont clip the amp
but if you want to push them hard the sq3500 will do good as well I just dont recommend that much power for newer guys as it is easy to blow subs with and the electrical upgrades are substantial compared to the 1 added batt required for the 2200w amp
So I would wire them like this diagram but instead of the subs being at 2 ohms they would be at 1? Also any good batteries you could recommend cause you said I needed one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.