Need help on OS amp ID

Participant count
  • Participant list

Heeltoeclutch
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Has anyone heard of an old school Dr. Crankenstein amp; 30" long 5" wide, 2 channel rated at 1200 watts? supposedly it was made by us amps... It's a damn surfboard. I have a chance to get it locally but wondering if anyone knows anything about this amp. I can't post pics cuz at work and can't get to the site but off-hand, anyone heard?

I have seen a few. From what I recall they were made by US Amps, but I don't remember if the quality was the same. They were simply just a build house for them.

I'm going back and forth but leaning towards yes; there certainly is no way in hell I'd use it now but later on down the road if I want big power... it could be useful. If it does rated that is. I thought Dr Crank was pretty sexy? built in US, seen it a lot in the OS collector's thread... What is the general feeling on the quality?

I also can't find any info on it whatsoever.

Here's the link for pics - lol dunno why I didn't do this sooner.

huge dr crankenstein amp! rare old school

edit: That's google's link to the page. I just uncovered some other expenses I need to take care of plus it's too huge for me, so if anyone else wants this free game //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Here's the link for pics - lol dunno why I didn't do this sooner.
huge dr crankenstein amp! rare old school

edit: That's google's link to the page. I just uncovered some other expenses I need to take care of plus it's too huge for me, so if anyone else wants this free game //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
PM me yoru cell number and we can text about it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Those were made by Arizona Power Company. I would buy it for sure! Its not anything powerful but for nostalgic reasons.

Code:

x3s5mg.jpg

15nlgya.jpg

4 channel

PICT0006-1.jpg

PICT0005-1.jpg

The Crankenstien m-1200cx 200x2 at 4ohms at 12.5 and its fused at 60 amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.