Need Help Installing

Participant count
  • Participants list

WillyG4444
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ridgewood
I would like some help installing a CDT EF-61CF component set with a Cadence 3002 amp. All I need is for someone to run the wires and get everything hooked up, just a basic install, I don't have much time and I don't want to risk screwing something up! If you have a tools to make MDF spacers that'd be nice as I think I may need 2 6.5" spacers for the doors. If not, I'll do them elsewhere.

I'll pay of course to install, just PM me your info and location and we'll get started!!

Looking for someone in the North Jersey area, I live in Bergen County and go to Rutgers, so anything 15 minutes from New Brunswick would work as well.

Hopefully someone could help me out thanks!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I'm not sure that's why I ran the dsp first so I could level it all out. Some do have the factory mine didnt
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

WillyG4444

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
WillyG4444
Ridgewood
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date