Need help: installing JVC KD210 cd player into 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic

Participant count
  • Participant list

ghughes9

I'm having trouble hooking up my JVC KD210 CD player to my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic. The wires from the stereo to the car are all hooked up and seem to be correct. I can get the stereo to turn on by hitting the DSP or eject button, but then it turns off after about 3 seconds and that's it. I'm not sure if its not getting enough power, or if one of the wires isn't wired correctly.. but truthfully I don't know where to start with troubleshooting this. I'm not the best with electronics, so any initial thought or insight on what the issue could be is really really appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm not sure that's why I ran the dsp first so I could level it all out. Some do have the factory mine didnt
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

ghughes9

ghughes9
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ghughes9